CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

34 Weeks

How far along?:  34 weeks

Total weight gain: according to my scale +9 according to doctor's scale +12

Stretch marks?: No new ones just the ones I have carried on my body for years.

Sleep?: Still can't complain all that much, cause I am able to sleep!  I wake about two or three times to go to the bathroom.  I still sleep best on my back.  Reid tells me Cooper is very active at night but I honestly am able to sleep through it!  

Best moment this week?: We had two...First, we had my checkup on Thursday and everything is great.  She is very pleased with my progress and says that he is head down and in position to go!  Secondly, we have finished Cooper's room!

Food cravings?: I have had a sweet tooth this last week and my craving is Popsicles!

Labor signs?: Whenever I walk I am having contractions.  So, I really don't care to do any shopping these days!  Thankfully they stop once I stop the activity!

Belly button in or out?: It is completely in


What I miss: Being able to bend over and grab the things I drop!

What I'm looking forward to: I know I have a few more weeks before we are suppose to have him but I am getting very excited to see Cooper and watch Reid with our son!





33 Weeks


34 Weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment