CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

15 weeks

As I promised here is my picture from 15 weeks. 

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 15 weeks


Size of baby: A navel orange 


Total Weight Gain/Loss: -6.  Yes I am eating, just making a lot wiser choices in food!
Maternity Clothes: I can still where my own gym clothes and a few pairs of stretch carpi's other than that most everything else is maternity.
Gender: We have our ultrasound set for October 6 at 4:30pm.  Hopefully Bean will cooperate!
Movement: Nothing that I can say is a concrete baby movement

Sleep: It is not good.  I am up about every hour changing positions cause my hips hurt.  I am trying to sleep on my side but it is just so painful.  I may move to my back and prop myself up real good and see if that takes care of the hip pain.  I have never been a side sleeper and so it has been hard to make the change. 
What I miss: Sleeping the whole night through, I am tired of waking up sleepy
Cravings: A good breakfast burrito with lots of green chili.
Symptoms: just my hip pain this week
Best moment this week: Scheduling our ultrasound

0 comments:

Post a Comment