CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

12 and 13 weeks

So, I slacked off and didn't report last week but I promise to catch you up.  I hit 12 weeks August 20 and things seemed to be going good.  I did learn that I can not wear any summer sandals without my feet swelling!  I prefer tennis shoes or flip flops but it is too hot for tennis shoes and I can't wear flip flops to work so I am sticking to about two pair of shoes for work.  Hopefully come the cooler days I can go back to wearing my boots.  I still feel a little nauseous at times but for the most part I would say it is 95% gone.  My energy has been renewed and I don't feel like I am exhausted by 6pm.  I am still making it to the gym 3-5 nights a week, which I am very happy about.  If I don't make it to the gym I try to spend some time in the pool while it is still warm.  Speaking of warm it is still extremely warm!  I can not imagine being 8 months pregnant when it is 100 outside, I am miserable just being 3 months along!  This weekend I hit 13 weeks and spend the weekend miserably hot because our AC went out once again.  Thankfully they did send a guy out and he said it was a bad installation of the entire unit and it honestly should be replaced.  Unfortunately, something did break and he could not replace until today.  So we spent yesterday and out of the house at a movie, shopping and swimming.  Hopefully at 5pm tonight it will be fixed or else mama will not be a happy girl! 
On a positive note, I want to tell you how proud of Reid I am.  When we moved it this is the yard that we were given:

It was not fun having to clean the dirt out of the pool every day because the wind seems to never stop where we live.  Reid was determined to make grass grow and I am proud to say he accomplished it! 




As you can see there are a few spots that need a little help but it is lovely to have grass finally.  The dogs love it and I love it because we don't have dirt constantly blowing in the pool.  Thank you honey for giving us a pretty yard we can enjoy! 

Okay, time for the belly shots.  Sorry the quality is not the best, I think Reid was shaking when he was taking them!
12 weeks:

13 weeks


How Far Along: 13 weeks



Size of baby:  One source tells me the size of a shrimp the other tells me the size of a peach


Total Weight Gain/Loss: -5 or 6 depending on the day.  Yes it is okay for me to lose weight while I am pregnant!  They want me to eat as healthy as possible and stay as active as possible.
 Maternity Clothes: Yes, they are about the only thing that is comfortable!  I still wear many of my dresses from before but rarely any pants unless they have stretch ability.

Gender: I am such a planner and am so ready to find out but I know we still have over a month before we find out.

Movement: Nothing yet, but am excited to begin to feel our baby kick

Sleep: I am surviving.  Some days it is really good and some days not so good.  I am a stomach sleeper and seem to always turn over so I have bought me a body pillow that helps me stay more on my side rather than directly on my stomach. 
What I miss: Being cool...seems like all I do is complain about how hot it is.

Cravings: I crave Mexican food but I tried eating it and was miserable so will stay away from it
Symptoms: a little nausea here and there and occasional feet swelling due to wrong shoe choice

Best moment this week: Watching Reid talk to "bean" through my belly and telling him how much he loves him/her. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment