CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

McDaniel Family 2012


Well, the McDaniel Family will be a little larger in 2012!  On July 1, we found out that God has blessed us with the addition of a child.  Reid and I were extremely shocked but excited for this opportunity.  We have had our first appointment and had an ultrasound to confirm that everything looks good.  Our official due date is March 3, 2012.  If you know me and my family then you know that our birthdays always seem to fall on other birthdays or special days.  For instance, I was born on my mom's birthday and my older sister was born on our grandmother's and cousin's birthday.  Well March 3 just happens to be my father's birthday and the day before happens to be Reid's sisters birthday.  So, this baby may just follow in my family's footsteps!
My pregnancy so far has not been too bad.  I have been sick once but only because I took my vitamins on an empty stomach...won't do that again!   I am working full-time so by the time I get done I am pretty tired and try to be in bed between 9 and 930.  I am still making it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week but have toned down my workouts.  My biggest battle has been nausea that comes and goes.  The best thing I have found is to chew a piece of wintergreen gum and it seems to subside.  Our next appointment is August 10, we will keep you updated as things progress!  Thanks for all your love and support, we are excited for this journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment